|replica Ray Bans|
When you are tired of low quality eyewear, consider investing in a pair of knockoff Ray Bans frames. You will be amazed at how much of a difference it makes to have a quality design hugging your head, and they are so lightweight that you will forget they are even there. You won't have to worry about damaging them, either, as carbon fiber is extremely strong. At the end of the day, it is worth the effort to get your own lenses if that is what allows you to be able to enjoy frames of this quality. There are many reasons why this is the case, and knowing them will help you save money on the purchase price. So not only will you be getting the best available, you will be getting them at a lower price.
Here are a few tips to figure out if the pair you have received at your doorstep is authentic or not:
- The box that your Ray Ban came in must have a recycling logo and a semi permanent sticker. You will also find more details on the box like the serial number, details of the distributor and manufacturer, frame and lens type as well as the model number. Without this sticker, these are not genuine!
- The case of your new sunglasses must have a "Luxottica" logo that is engraved and not painted.
- Now, it is time to inspect the sunglasses. Hold it up to light and check for the interlocking RB logo under the nose bridge. Hold your pair upside down and the logo should read right side up. If at this time, the logo reads upside down, you have been conned!
- The right lens of your Ray Ban must have the RB logo above the hinge. If it is at any other place, it is not authentic. Also the rubber on the frame and earpiece is of the highest quality and should feel chalky to touch. It should not feel sticky or stiff at all.
- The authenticity card that came with your pair can also give away the clever knock off. It should be printed on high quality stock card and there should be no typos or grammatical errors. Run your finger on the print and there should be no smearing or smudges.
Follow these to make sure you always end up with an authentic pair of Ray Ban sunglasses no matter where you buy them from. But Fake Ray Bans Are lower cheap.